Rice( I chose wild rice here), chicken, Cherry Tomatoes, Almette (Creme Fraiche will do as well)
Green Curry Paste
It's green curry paste African-style. I believe it's available online as well as in certain African Shops in and around Stuttgart (Germany). It's very similar to generic green curry paste BUT has the aded kick of spice. It's very hot. Trust me. I'm Nigerian.
- Wash the rice and bring it to a Boil.
- Chop the chicken and pan-fry
- Add 1tsp of the green curry paste. To be honest, here it's up to you how much you want to add. I'm only adding one tsp...the stuff is lethal.
- Then add some Almette or Creme Fraiche. You can skip this part if you want to be super healthy.
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes
- Seasoning wise I don't add much, a pinch of salt. The paste is very flavoursome that it doesn't need seasoning. But if you like your curries a bit sweet like me, add some a sprinkle of brown sugar to it. I used cane sugar here.
- Let it simmer for one additional minute and serve.
Hope you guys like it. I've been trying to break old habits of not cooking for myself and i found that my biggest thing is TIME. Living in this world of instant gratification, we want everything now and this instant. It's terrible really... so i've been trying to come up with quick and easy recipes that are quick,yummy and healthy...ish.
What about you guys, do you have any healthy and quick recipe's?
ps: I've been 'smoothying' it up lately. So expect some yummy green smoothie recipe's coming your way!