Hi guys :)
Ohh it's June...I was kindly reminded yesterday that its 6 months to Christmas. Lovely.
It might be June but weather wise we're still a few months behind, summer could you please hurry up and come?! Anyhoo, another month another heap of make up and other bitsy favourites.
1. If you haven't already read my post on this über-gorge BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Palette, I have to tell you that it's amazing. With a combo of eyeshadow and highlighter shades its perfect for day to day use!
2. Next up is my all day go-to Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Birkin Brown. The perfect brown/ nude shade for us darker skinned / olive complexioned ladies!
3. There won't be a fave post without mentioning Real Technique Makeup brushes. It says something when even the sales assistant at MAC tells you to get Real Techniques instead of a MAC makeup brush!
4. Illamasqua is slowly turning into my favourite brand when it comes to the base of the face. I'm loving their skin base mixer!
5. Next on my list is a freebie, who doesn't love a good freebie am I right, especially when it comes with a copy of Marie Claire(Kerry Washington Cover). I picked up the Neals Yard Remedies Hand Cream in Wild Rose. I'm loving the travel size (as you know I'm all about small things that'll fit into my purse). Whilst the scent of the Wild Rose can be a tad overbearing (some love it, some really don't...sorry) it does what it promises and nourishes dry hands wonderfully.
6. I'm definitely a watch person. The bigger and vintage looking the better. Daniel Wellington just deliver.
7. Now I'm going to be honest, Maybelline can be a bit hit and miss whenever I try their products. I still have nightmares about that soufflé like foundation of my adolescence. I have been on the lookout for a good felt tip eyeliner. A solid black colour, long lasting, easy to use and precise = Master Graphic.
8. H&M always have cheap, stylish rings. I'm that person who loses rings on the regular so I always always pick up a few whenever I'm in town.
9. I have been raving about Milanis Brow Fix in a previous post and praised it for its mulch-functionality, so it's no surprise to list it here as one of my faves :)
What are faves of May? May we stay perfectly manicured and contoured this month!